четверг, 8 декабря 2016 г.

It was three o'clock in the morning when the phone rang.

It was three o'clock in the morning when the phone rang. Birds started singing on  a tree outside. I woke up early, because I had to  meet my sister, who had arrived from London. I got up, dressed, washed and ordered a taxi and went to the airport. On the  way I decided to stop somewhere and  buy  flowers for my sister. In the shop I bought beautiful red roses, then I watched at my clock and saw it was already 4 o’clock and I was late . I hurridly went to my taxi and  straigh to the airoport. When I came to the airoport I saw that my sister had already arrived . I saw her and ran towards her. I had missed her so much. Then we decided to go to the cafe to drink a cup of tea or coffee and talk about everything.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Login Password Project

Login Password project (Gui Programming) 1. LoginPassword.pro QT += core gui greaterThan ( QT_MAJOR_VERSION , 4): QT += widge...